Local. Seasonal. To the Core.
Our cupcakes are made with love from the inside out. We strive to continually increase our sustainability. We treat all people with equality. We take pride in everything we do. And we support the community that supports us.
Hello! We’re Lisa & Peter.
We’ve been scratch-baking Portland’s only exclusively handcrafted cupcakes since 2007. All of our cakes, fillings, frostings and garnishes are handmade in our Pearl District bakery using locally sourced natural ingredients – right down to those candied rose petals and fresh lemon curd toppings.
From everyday favorites (Velvet Painting, German Chocolate) to seasonal specials (Cinnamon Bun, Chocolate Covered Pretzel), we’ve got a cupcake you’ll crave daily (even gluten free & vegan!).
Photo Credit: Marty Davis
AddressNOW TWO LOCATIONS IN PORTLAND OREGON
307 NW 10th Avenue
Monday thru Saturday 10am-8pm
ALBERTA ARTS DISTRICT
1405 NE Alberta
Tuesday thru Friday 1pm - 8pm
Saturday 11am - 8pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
Love our cupcakes? Send us a note and tell us about your Cupcake Jones experience or ask us anything about events and partnerships.
Need more info?
Click here to schedule a complimentary consultation
- Portland's Favorite Cupcake is….Cupcake Jones. With more than 60 percent of the vote, the Pearl District's Cupcake Jones was the clear winner of our reader's best-Portland-area-cupcake poll. — The Oregonian / oregonlive.com Reader's Poll, Portland, Oregon
- I live in Vancouver BC, and my sister brought me back a very VERY delicious filled Red Velvet cupcake from Cupcake Jones while visiting Portland!! It was fabulous, I loved it and wished you were closer to here so I could have one again and again! — Cheryl, Vancouver, BC
- Well, of course I am a regular. Their cupcakes rock! — Violet, Portland
- Just a HUGE thank you for your delicious cupcakes and for the friendly wonderful & helpful people that work at Cupcake Jones. I have had cupcakes delivered several times and I have always had such great service! — Kari, Portland
- Not only are the cupcakes made with love, they are so darn delicious they are moan worthy. I could pop half a dozen minis in my mouth like bonbons, gimme red velvet then carrot cake all night long and I'm one happy girl. Can I get a Mmm Mmmmmm........ — Alison P, West Linn, OR