Sweet taste on a platter is always a mood changer!!! Sweets can be in any form, shape, color, smell, it always gives a new start to anything and makes a person happy. For most of the person, the sweetest smell becomes joyous.
Is a small cup-shaped cake, usually made for an individual person. It is been designed attractively to grab attention. Cupcake baking ends up being of great pleasure. It’s been named differently in different parts of the country, but the processing is the same. Like – ‘fairy cake’ in British English, ‘bun’ in Hiberno English, ‘fairy cake’ or ‘patty cake’ in Australian English. We can discuss from baking to packing, the art of more than 10 easy buttercream cupcake decorating process.
In 1796, Amelia Simmons wrote a recipe for ‘a light cake to bake in small cup’ inan American Cookery book. In 1828, the term “cupcake” was used for the first time but Elise Leslie in her receipt cookbook ‘seventy-five receipts for cake, pastry, and sweetmeats’.
“Cupcake” is referred to as a cake recipe, whose ingredients were measured using a standard-sized cup, could also be baked in a cup, however, most commonly baked in tins as layers or loaves.
Later, the volume measured for baking this was firmly established and these receipts are known as ‘1234 cakes or quarter cakes’ it is called so because it mainly requires four ingredients – one cup of butter, two cups of sugar, three cups of flour, and four eggs.
Different names of the two cupcakes were intended from the process of the baker, “cup cake” uses a ‘volume measurement’ and “pound cake” uses ‘weight measurement’.
Ways for perfect Baking:
There are mainly ten ways that give the end result of good baking of cupcakes. Those are –
- Follow the receipt thoroughly–Thoroughly use the given receipt, especially for the beginners
- Use the best ingredients available –Using quality ingredients for baking, makes a huge difference in its taste
- Use of room temperature ingredients –While using eggs and milk, try to use it straight from the refrigerator. Buy in case of butter, use it in 70°F temperature.
- Do not under or over mix ingredients–Do not ever overmix the ingredients. As under – mixing ingredients shows the gluten available in the flour.
- High-quality cupcake liners–To ensure a uniform baking time, by making sure the exact amount of batter is given in each liner
- Fill cupcake pans appropriately
- Heat oven thermometer – Properly Pre-heat the oven. If the cupcakes are been kept before the oven is ready, the entire baking process will get messed up
- One batch in the center–When it is ready to bake, set cupcake pans on the center of a rack set in the middle of the oven
- Bounce backtest
- Allow to cool completely – The heat from the pan can cause the cupcakes to get overcooked and then they may get dry. So use a potholder and gently shake so that cupcakes come out of the pan, then place them on the rack and leave them until they are completely cooled.
- Store properly–When cupcakes are completely cooled, store them in an airtight container so they retain moisture. Cupcakes will retain their moisture at room temperature within two, but after that good to store them in the fridge or freeze them afterward.
Baking Moist Cupcake from Scratch:
- All-purpose flour (spooned and leveled) –3/4cup (95g)
- Baking powder – 3/4teaspoon
- Baking soda –½ teaspoon
- Salt –¼ teaspoon
- 2 large eggs / 4 medium-sized eggs (at room temperature)
- Granulated sugar –½ cup (100g)
- Packed light brown sugar – ½ cup (100g)
Some Good Quality Cupcakes:
- Coconut cupcakes with toasted coconut frosting
- Dark chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting
- Homemade Fun-fettiCupcakes
- Mocha Cupcake with espresso frosting
- Margarita Cupcakes
To decorate perfect Christmas Cupcakes:
As Christmas is the time for holiday and joy for every single individual, may it be young or old. So certain tips must be followed for decorating Christmas Cupcakes.
- Look should be very attractive, especially for kids
- Colorful cupcakes attract the mass
- Character (especially of cartoon or superheroes) can be used for making it attractive
- Good essence must be used
- Nuts, almonds, pistachio toppings can be used for the cupcakes to be healthy and tasty
Benefits of Quality Packaging:
There are several benefits of quality Cupcake packaging.
- Protect Cupcakes –Protect the cupcakes from dust, air, water, sunlight. Then the taste, flavor, garnishing will not be destroyed.
- Appealing for All – Cupcakes should be made in such a way that it becomes appealing for all look-wise.
- Versatility – There should be a wide variety in the shape, size, styles, color, design, and others.
- Material – High-quality boxes are made with high-quality material
- Shipping / Transporting –Boxes are very lightweight and can be easily transported from one place to another
- Occasional Packaging –The packaging is demanded in various parties and functions such as a wedding, birthday parties, new year, Christmas party, valentine’s day and independence day
- Customer satisfaction –There will be satisfaction by making the availability of valuable and high-quality packaging and boxes for cupcakes
- Enhancement in visual effect – It will lead to a positive and attractive effect on the display of boxes
- Cost-Effective – The cupcake boxes are really very budget-friendly
- Go Green –The quality cupcake boxes are eco-friendly, so they are harmless for the environment
Willing to start baking as a business:
- Should have decorative skill within and should practice creative designs
- Have to make a great business model with an attractive logo
- Give a catchy name for cupcake business and choose a busy area for setup
- Make and improvise own receipts
- Appearance and look of cupcakes matters a lot
- Various types of cupcakes with receipts
- Legal documents should be proper and clear for full-time business setup
- Simultaneously start social media marketing
- Clearness is also an essential part
The cost required to start a business:
Start-up costs vary depending upon the desired business model. The home kitchen is now envisioning as an industrial business. In business, if baking cupcake, the main costing is that of buying ingredients, cost of the plot, setup cost, and cost of decoration. Roughly it can be an expense ranging from $50,000 to $3, 00,000.
Starting a Business of baking of cupcakes will always be of a good profitable one. Cakes to be cupped!