cupcakejones.net is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Our Services may access or collect the following data:
- Information that identifies you, including:
- Information you voluntarily provide, which may include account information, name, email address, user credentials, age, address, and/or phone number;
- Location Data such as GPS, WiFi, or carrier network location (see Location Data below); and
- User files stored on your device or system (for example, calendar, picture, and video files) that you voluntarily provide.
- What you do on your device, system, or software when you use our Services, including access to and information about:
- Camera use
- Local storage
- Phone dialer
- Use of screen, such as what points are touched, frequency, etc.
- Patterns of app usage
- Device or system information
- Mobile Device Identifier, e.g., UDID, Android ID
- Technical information about your device and system and application software, e.g., type of phone, operating System (OS), and IP address
- Information drawn from other sources, such as social networks, mobile platforms, and our affiliates, vendors, advertisers, and various other providers of data.
We may collect personal information about other people when you submit it to us, such as by participating in a promotion or contest or when you submit news stories or nominations to us. By providing us with the personal information of others, you represent that you have the legal right to do so.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Services or our business, such as customer service and support providers; technology providers (including technology support, web hosting providers, email and text communications providers, and mobile app developers); shipping and fulfillment service providers; survey and market research providers; advertising and marketing partners; and analytics services providers.
Most browsers let you remove and/or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, our Services may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.