Food, its types, and importance-
When you hear life, then there are some basic things required to live andfood is one of them, in fact, one of the most important one of them. So, having food and having good food has a difference. Having food is just a daily activity which has to be done for living and hunger but having good food is a matter of enjoyment. Also, different people define good food different in their ways. People considering tasty food which is too oily and spice and very good in taste is considered as good food but it can’t be a part of daily life or daily diet because it is good for but just for our taste or tongue satisfaction. But there are good foods which are good for our body or maintaining health. So, definitions of good food can be different but this doesn’t mean that the food which is good for health is not tasty. Even they are delicious but with less oil, spices, and less fat content.
Desserts, how can they be good and harmful and how can the harms be controlled?
One should have a minimum of three meals a day for keeping the body healthy. There are different parts and components of food and the most favourite part of the whole day’s food for a maximum of the people is desserts. Desserts are the most exciting and tasty part of the whole day’s meal but are they healthy to have. The sugar content in the desserts has to be stable and in an appropriate amount. The sugar level should be proportionate with the body requirement. There is a certain capacity for human for different nutrients and calories which has to be taken care of having a healthy body. Healthy food is basic and the ultimate thing for having a fit and healthy body. No external factors can do the things which a healthy diet can do.
Desserts have sugar and there are some products in the market available which are a replacement to it and their work is not that much harmful than sugar to the body. So, switching to them can be a nice option. Reducing consumption, making plans for having sugar desserts in different ways. One can go for having such things which taste the same and are not harmful. There are number of diet and healthy desserts specially prepared, so one can have that. Or, go for the ones that are less harmful and prepare or find yourself a less harmful and healthier dessert.
Some ways of having healthy and balanced desserts
Following are the various which one can follow to have a healthier dessert-
- Having fruit, chocolate, and yogurt-based desserts because these are the elements that have less fat and sugar content and can be sweet at the same time.
- It’s a myth that desserts can make body fat, it doesn’t but yes, it can increase the sugar level of the body in a harmful way.
- Having ice-creams is not much harmful when you are full of food because then it acts as the breaking food material and helps in digesting.
- People often tend to have desserts after lunch and dinner and it is fine to have them but the best time to have desserts is in the morning, which is after breakfast. It is done so because the sugar will break in the body help in digestion and the whole sugar content will be utilized in the whole day’s work.
- For having healthy desserts one can tend more to have baked desserts because the oil use will be less in those things.
- Move to chocolate, dark chocolate, and make it less about oil and sugar. Fruits, milk, and chocolates have their sweetness which is good for the body. So, there will be less additional sugar used in it which will be healthy.
- Use appropriate gadgets and machines to prepare those desserts. So, those things are used which makes the desserts prepared in a less oily, sugary, and more healthy way.
- Baked apple, pear, mango, and banana desserts can be taken for people with high cholesterol. One can go for blueberries, strawberries, and all the other berries with a combination of dark chocolate syrup that can be helpful both for taste and body.
- Use of natural and quality ingredients can be a very productive step. Use of refined oil. Flour and hydrogenated fats and products can be very harmful to the body in many ways. So, going for whole grain flour, oats, natural products, and nuts for desserts.
- Jaggery can be a very nice replacement for sugar. It is nutritious with iron and provides internal strength to the body and has no harm. It is sweet and has its natural sweetness and taste. It can be used for making many desserts.
- Go for pie by refusing to sugar dipped sweets. Pumpkin pie can be nutritious along with being sweet. It can work for your sweet tooth and cause no harm to health.
- Sometimes sugar cravings can be controlled by having fruits, normal chocolates, yogurt, berries, bars, and sugar-free chewing gums.
- Avoiding coke can be a very better and big way to stay away from a lot of amount of sugar intake in the body and results can be interesting and positive.
- Some daily habits can help in reducing sugar cravings, though they sound not to do so they are found effective. Sound sleep, less stress, and drinking a lot of water for keeping the body hydrated are some very basic and easy ways to reduce sweet cravings.
- Never go for artificial sweeteners. There are places where the bulk of sweets are prepared and these artificial sweeteners are used. One should avoid them in whatever possible way one can.
These are some tips to go for some healthy desserts.So, having good food in terms of a healthy body is important. It is not that one should just sacrifice their taste buds and love for spices and sugar but consumption for these things can be decreased or avoided and alternatives can be found for them.